Monday, October 6, 2008

Ahhh the intro

The intro to any blog, feared by the blogger, hated by the reader. In this intro I expect to make no impressions. anyways here's my story. . .

Driving to school today I noticed something, there are no courteous drivers on the road. That's right we are all "that jerk." See, everyone has different views of what makes a good driver, that's why we are are better than average drivers. One young man may think that having control while driving 84 mph in a 65 zone is good driving, while someone else entirely thinks that obeying every law to the letter is good driving. I am saying Nascar driver sucks at driving as much as Grandma with her blinker on for 6 miles at half the speed limit before turning the opposite direction into bar parking lot.

No matter what speedster is gonna think grandma sucks at driving and grandma is gonna think mr. probably-stole-that-car-because-no-college-student-can-afford-a-car-that-goes-that-fast is in a metal deathtrap. Until everyone agrees what good driving actually is someone somewhere hates your specific type driving, and through that hates you(not that we deserve better), and your crappy bumper sticker stating your middle school student is a Smart cookie, and now your sons middle school has another emeny. (Tangent sorry)

I am a safe driver. I never go the speed limit, I stop the absolute minimum at stop signs, and I floor it when the light turns green. If I went the speed limit the person behind me hates me, if I stop for a full 5 seconds I get rear-ended, and hell forbid it takes longer than 2 seconds for me to hit the speed limit after the light switches. I am comfortable driving and what makes me a good driver is i never take offnse. People are idiots behind the wheel, but until i see someone get cruxified for not knowing the meaning of "elaborate" stupidity is not a crime.

Anyways time for less sarcasm and a paper.
(Dislaimer: anyone punished for a stupidity crime has no pity from me.)

No comments: